- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 25% of the total amount and signed contract will be due upon booking your wedding date. This will be applied to the final cost of services.
- Your date will not be held until AMH&M has received both your deposit and signed contract.
- If you would like to schedule a coffee date or a phone chat we can hold your date for one week until that consultation is completed. For information about trials, please see below.
- What if I cancel?
- There is no fee for cancellation up to 14 days before your wedding. If you need to cancel within two weeks of your wedding date, the entirety of your payment is still due on the date agreed upon.
- We do keep your 25% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. Once you save your date with AMH&M, I turn away your date to other inquiries.
- What if I want to book more services than I requested?
- This happens all the time! And I always do my best to accommodate your bridal party. I ask that you let me know of additional services as soon as possible.
- What if I want to take away services after I already paid my deposit?
- Unfortunately, I can't take away services after we have agreed to them in the bridal contract. Once I accept your wedding date, I am declining services for other events.
- Hair and makeup trials are an additional flat rate, as listed under the Services tab
- Trials are performed at your home/location of your choice as AMH&M is completely mobile
- Trials are recommend 4-6 weeks before your wedding
- If you would like to schedule a trial before booking, please know that your wedding date is still available to others who know they want to hire AMH&M
- $12 per hour
- No mileage fees for the first 10 miles; additional mileage is charged at the IRS rate of 53 cents per mile
- If distance is more than 2 hours away, an overnight hotel may added. I know Colorado weather can be unpredictable! If need be I will go up a few days early or stay a few days late due to weather.
- Traveling outside of Colorado is welcomed, contact me to discus details!